Day 2. Serengeti Safari Camp
- This morning we catch an early morning flight into central Serengeti. Your camp, Serengeti Safari Camp, is located in the heart of the Serengeti and surrounded by amazing wildlife. You'll have the first day getting used to your new surroundings and Paul will be on hand to fire any early questions at.
Enjoy a first night in the bush listening to lions calling in the distance as you fall asleep.
Day 3. Serengeti Safari Camp
- Today you'll head out on a game drive to witness the Wildebeest migration, which is one of nature’s greatest events where over 2 million wildebeest make the huge journey from the Mara River down to the southern plains of the Serengeti. It's a great place to find the big cats as they come in search of their annual feasting.
- Paul runs photography workshops at camp in between safari activities, which will give you a chance to review your photos and get some new ideas to try out in the days ahead.
Day 5. Lamai Serengeti
- After 3 exciting days in Central Serengeti we head north to the Mara River, close to the Kenyan border in search of more cats. As you head north the scenery changes dramatically and the vast plains are replaced by hills and rocky kopjes, presenting great opportunities for landscape photography.
- In the afternoon we arrive at camp, Lamai Serengeti, where you'll have the chance to enjoy one of the best views in Tanzania, looking out across northern Serengeti.
Day 7. Lamai Serengeti
- This morning we'll head out on a morning walking safari directly from camp, which offers a totally new perspective to nature photography. If you’ve got a macro lens bring it along as you’ll be able to get some great close up shots (the walks are always led by a professional and armed guide).
- In ther afternoon you'll head out for your last day game drive to catch any last shots before a fun last evening reviewing the best shots of the week.